Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What's the Deal, Pickle?

Because I am so resourceful (ahem, cheap) and get tons of junk mail with coupons & the codes to get the deals, I've decided to share them with you. How nice. I really get some good deals, y'all, so I'm sharing the love, which I'm sure the stores will appreciate because it will rake in more customers. So, I'm sending out a mass email to everyone in hopes that you will participate and share the coupon love you receive. Clothes, toys, electronics, whatever.

Here's the ones from today:

Ann Taylor Loft
Summer Tops: 20% off when you buy 2, 30% off when you buy 3 - select styles only

Snapfish
20% off photo collages. Ends June 22. Code: DIPLOMA08

Marshalls:
Getting new ladies' swimwear in on Thursday

Oriental Trading:
15% off your order of $100 or more, plus free shipping. Code: WC97019, expires 6/24

Kid Surplus (toy store & other kid stuff):
Orders over $75 receive 10% off & ship for free. Code: SUMMER10, expires 6/24

Gardener's Supply:
Save 10% on everything on our web site – including sale items – except Gift Cards. Offer expires June 23, 2008 and requires a minimum merchandise total of $75 or more. Code: LNA7025D

Victoria's Secret:
Free Shipping on any bra purchase. Ends June 19. Code: SHOPBRAS

Baby Center Outlet:
One week only: 25% off entire outlet + 25% summer dresses. Ends June 23. Code: SHOPOUTLET25

1 comment:

Mary said...

I love it. I'm in!